Cryotherapy of the skin has been used cosmetically for many years, treating benign and premalignant skin lesions and other cosmetic issues such as cellulite and wrinkles.
Cryotherapy is a safe and non-invasive procedure. Like any other cosmetic procedure, it should be performed by an experienced and certified specialist. As with any treatment, it is important to be consistent to see long-term results. Here we tell you about the frequency of this treatment:
How Many Treatments Should I Do?
A typical cycle is 5 to 10 constant treatments. This should be separated by 1-2 days, meaning 3 times per week. After that, fewer spaced treatments can maintain and improve results (once a week or two weeks).
Elite or strength training athletes benefit from daily cryotherapy sessions due to the extremes they are putting their bodies through. These treatments will allow their bodies to return to their training more quickly. In fact, some athletes even choose to do a cryotherapy session twice a day.
- Depending on your health or physical condition, the continuity will be:
- For overall wellness, 3 to 5 treatment sessions per week for the first month.
- For your health, 5 sessions per week for at least two weeks.
- For weight loss and increased metabolism, 3-5 sessions per week for at least two weeks (it is advisable to combine with exercise and a healthy diet for maximum effect).
- For muscle recovery, 1-2 sessions of localized cryotherapy. Treatment of a selective area of discomfort with a concentrated beam of vaporized liquid nitrogen, combined with physiotherapy.
- For arthritic pain relief, 5 sessions per week for at least two months.
Feel Better With Cryotherapy Therapy
At Envious Ink, we are experts in cryotherapy. We are fully aware of the safety precautions, and we take every care of you to make this experience the best it can be for our patients. We enjoy what we do, and seeing the happiness and satisfaction of our clients after each session is what motivates us to continue giving the best of ourselves.
Get the cryotherapy in Madisonville, KY, with us.